Dealing with a Georgia divorce?
We Can Help!
- SAVE THOUSANDS in legal fees
- NO RISK – 100% refund if requested
- Clear and easy step-by-step process designed to minimize conflict and legal expense
- Content and legal documents of the highest quality – all drafted by an experienced Georgia divorce attorney
- FREE one hour consultation with Georgia attorney
- Access to our exclusive list of Georgia attorneys, all of whom offer our members a discount of 5% – 50% off their hourly rate
Become a member of Save Money Divorce to get started
Complete your divorce documents online with easy to follow video instruction
SMD provides a 1-hour FREE consultation with one of our network attorneys with every purchase
Finalize your divorce
Save Money Divorce (“SMD”) is dedicated to helping our members minimize their legal costs in any divorce situation – contested or uncontested.
Most divorce websites are only able to assist with an uncontested divorce. An uncontested divorce is where, before a case is filed, both spouses agree in writing to settlement terms. To our knowledge, SMD is the first organization to attempt to tackle the stunningly high cost of a contested divorce in a systemic and legally compliant way (no website can practice law). All SMD content has been drafted by a top Georgia divorce attorney. If you join as a contested member, the advantages and benefits of membership are as follows:
- Dramatic savings in legal fees.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – review our content and platform – if you don’t think we deliver as promised – we will refund 100% of your membership fee before your membership is activated.
- FREE 1 hr consultation with the Network Attorney you choose for your consultation.
- Constant access to our expanding network of Georgia attorneys that includes their location, experience, hourly rate, and required retainer.
- Any SMD Network Attorney must offer you a minimum of 5% off their hourly rate. Some may offer a greater discount. Once engaged, the Network Attorney represents you – and only you – as your attorney.
- General information and suggestions on how to negotiate the best possible engagement terms with any attorney.
- A FREE courtesy membership for your spouse, if you choose to offer this, which is highly recommended.
- Ultra advanced and secure document management platform allowing for empowered and efficient collaboration with any Georgia attorney.
- Content and information of the highest possible quality, all designed and drafted by an experienced Georgia divorce attorney.
- Flexibility to utilize the advantages of the SMD platform even if you hire an attorney outside the SMD network. (SMD is free for any attorney to join.)
Designed for couples who agree on all terms of their divorce
Video walkthrough of document completion
Includes 1-hour free consultation with a Network Attorney to finalize your documents
Access for member only, no spouse access
Limited access to Law Library
Designed for couples who are unable to agree on all terms of their divorce
Video walkthrough of document completion
Includes 1-hour free consultation with a Network Attorney of your choice
FREE membership for your spouse to double cost savings
Full Access to Law Library for member and spouse
Access to our exclusive list of Georgia attorneys, all of whom offer our members a minimum discount of 5% of their historic hourly rate.
Our proprietary divorce software is 100% cloud-based, so you can conveniently and securely access your member account, complete & save your divorce documents, request attorney consultations, and print forms from any device with an Internet connection.
One Button Click to Refund!
All members have the right to request a refund within 72 hours for any reason. If you are not satisfied, for any reason, all you have to do is click one button, and we will refund your membership fee.
How Much Can I Save?
We have built an extensive network of attorneys who have all promised to offer a minimum 10% discount off their rates. When combined with a free spouse membership, the savings to the marital estate is a minimum 20%!
All documents you will need!
SMD has built an extensive library that gives our members access to all documents necessary to complete a contested or uncontested divorce in the most efficient manner possible. These would include sample pleading, discovery, and motion forms, final order forms, sample letters to the court and opposing counsel, and many more!.
Collaborate online with your Network Attorney
Our proprietary system allows for empowered collaboration with your attorney, which, if used correctly, can dramatically reduce your attorney’s workload.